Visa Information

Unless you come from New Zealand, you will have to apply for a Study Visa for Australia.

For study degrees that last longer than six months you will have to apply for a student visa Subclass 500.

If you need assistance please contact any of our agents – Agent List

How can we help you?

Find out how to get in touch with us.  Our friendly staff will be more than happy to provide you more information on your enquiries and to better assist you in your quest to find the right course.

Our educational programs are based on the transfer of knowledge and skills to the people who want professional careers

The One International College

Discover who we are and what we do