Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

It is a requirement of the Australian Government that all students studying on a student visa are covered by Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) during the entire time they are in Australia. This means that OSHC will be required from date of arrival to date of departure. The One International College represents NIB and BUPA, a recognised provider of OSHC and can arrange for this cover in which case the amount of cover will in addition to the fees outlined in the offer letter. Students accompanied by their family must pay the OSHC family cover fee.

You may compare OSHC prices here: https://oshcaustralia.com.au/en

How can we help you?

Find out how to get in touch with us.  Our friendly staff will be more than happy to provide you more information on your enquiries and to better assist you in your quest to find the right course.

Our educational programs are based on the transfer of knowledge and skills to the people who want professional careers

The One International College

Discover who we are and what we do