Application and Enrolment Procedure
The first step is to apply for the course you want. There are two ways to apply:
1. Direct to The One International College
Download the application form through our website. Print it off and fill out all the required details. Once completed send through the form with all required documentation including;
- – Passport
- – Visa
- – Proof of English
- – CV
- – Evidence of any past education
2. Through an Australian education agent
Most institutions partner with a number of agents. Details on the agents an institution works with can be found on their website or by contacting them directly.
You will need to prepare supporting documentation to send with your application. The documents vary depending on the course, provider and qualification you’re studying for. The most important documents include:
- Certificates that verify your previous study, including qualifications you already have.
- Evidence of your English language proficiency.
- Certificates or documents which verify previous study or work experience if you are seeking course credits. These must be translated into English.
Receiving your Letter of Offer
If your application is successful, you will receive a ‘Letter of Offer’. To confirm your offer you must respond to this letter by signing and sending an acceptance of offer back to the institution. This can usually be done by mail or, in some cases, by scanning and emailing the letter. This Letter of Offer is a contract between you and The One International College. It sets out the course you will be enrolled in, enrolment conditions, the fees you need to pay, and the refund payable if you don’t complete your course with that provider. This contract is very important – if you don’t start your course, or finish your course, this written agreement will be used to determine if you will receive a refund.
- Read the Letter of Offer carefully before you accept it.
- Make sure that you understand all your rights, including the refund arrangements.
- Do not accept the Letter of Offer if you are not happy with any of its terms.
- Keep a copy of the Letter of Offer. You will need this copy so that you are aware of your rights and if you have to make a claim against the institution.
Confirmation of Enrolment
After you have accepted your Offer and paid your deposit you will receive an ‘Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment’ (eCoE) by email. This will outline your course start date, total course fees and how long your course will run for.
If you are applying for your Student Visa through the Department of Home Affairs online lodgment facility, you will need the details of your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment to lodge your visa application. If you are lodging a paper visa application you must provide the electronic Confirmation of Enrolment prior to the visa being granted.