This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
- Student should be 18 years of age or over
- Completed year 12 (HSC or Equivalent)
- Have sound communication skills:
- Provide IELTS certificate showing score of 6 or above (or equivalent)
- Undertake and successfully complete The One International College Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment achieve an ACSF Level of 5
- Be able to satisfactorily participate in preenrolment interview
- Successfully completed a Bachelor course
- Community and Personal Service Workers
- Training and Development Professional
- RTO Manager
It is planned that a student will complete all 8 units of competency within two calendar year of commencement.
- Delivered over 104 weeks of institutional based training and assessment
- 24 weeks school break
- 20 hours of face to face study hours per week
- Approximately 4 hours individual study per tuition week
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) comprises eight (8) units of competency packaged as two (2) core and six (6) elective units.
|Unit Code||Unit of Competency||Core/Elective|
|BSBINN801||Lead Innovative thinking and practise||Core|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and lead applied research||Core|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development||Elective|
|TAELED804||Review enterprise e-learning systems and solutions implementation||Elective|
|BSBINN501||Establish system that support innovation||Elective|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change||Elective|
|BSBLED806||Plan and implement a coaching strategy||Elective|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plan||Elective|