This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
- Student should be 18 years of age or over
- Completed year 12 ( HSC or Equivalent)
- Have sound communication skills:
- Provide IELTS certificate showing a score of 5.5 or above (or equivalent)
- Undertake and successfully complete The One International College Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment
- Be able to satisfactorily participate in pre-enrolment interview
Participants who successfully complete this course will be issued with a BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business. A statement of Attainment will be issued to participants who completed Units of Competency with a competent outcome.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Senior Administrator
- Senior Executive.
- Business Manager
Training delivery will include group work as determined by the Unit of Competency and the trainer.
It is planned that a student will complete all 8 units of competency within a calendar year of commencement.
- Delivered over 52 weeks of institutional based training and assessment
- 12 weeks school breaks
- 20 hours study per week
- Approximately 4 hours individual study per tuition week
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
The Advanced Diploma of Business comprises eight (8) units of competency packaged as eight (8) elective units.
|CODE||Unit of Competency||Core or Elective|
|BSBINN601||Lead and Manage organisational change||Elective|
|BSBHRM602||Manage human resources strategic planning||Elective|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development||Elective|
|BSBINN502||Build and sustain an innovative work environment||Elective|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan||Elective|
|BSBADV602||Develop an advertising campaign||Elective|